Saturday, October 11, 2008

-Dear Science

Soybeans 5th birthday


The Tv On The Radio guys are touring around and I did some simple 2 color shirts for them.

The title of their new Album is Dear Science so I drew up this fish.
I have no idea what color schemes they used, these's were what I gave them.
Here's another one.


I've officially realized I am not a blogger. For no reason spending 15 minutes resizing some photos and typing some text takes me ages.

My September was spent like this...

courtesy of Tom
esao.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Soybean :D

    And thanks for your lovely art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Soybean is such a cutie in that photo that I almost cried. Happy bday soybean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going through a ruff time right now. Your site made my day. Your work is simply free flowing relaxed fun. You are an inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. birthday dog photo made me laugh for a good twenty seconds. its my desktop background replacing the cover you did for House of Mystery which had been up for about a month. keep up the outstanding work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this picture, of Soybean. Even when I'm in the most bummy mood, it makes me feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete