Monday, February 9, 2009

-Pieces Of My Neighborhood

Some more sketchbook pages.

George Washington by the Williamsburg Bridge. The place where washed-up people like myself go to exercise on skateboards.


Doodle of a demon and my friend Monia Lippi mac'ing at Supercore Cafe when the weather was awesome.


Elongated Andrea also at Supercore. A pre-doodle of the Powell Peralta Ripper looking over a sleeping Soybean.


2nd US President debate at Troy's with an excerpt from the youtube video by Otto, The Brooklyn Feral Cat. It touched my heart.
esao.

3 comments:

  1. Your sketch book is just as interesting as your art!
    I love the emotions you capture, because they seem so real and not rehearsed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull pages, It's a treat to see a little bit of your sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete