Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Circa Survive/Violent Waves.

Circa Survive has announced their new, self-released album titled Violent Waves slated for August 28th. They have some cool bundles on hand, a special 100 edition of the album will be a hand painted collaboration with the guys in the band and my silk-screened drawings.

For everyone who knows Circa Survive, they are unbelievably personable with their audience. They're doing a few with handwritten lyrics and all sorts of stuff to make this album a truly unique package. See the video and visit www.circasurvive.com for all the details.



Box set cover.


detail.

4 comments:

  1. The box set cover you did for Circa is probably now one of my favorite paintings of yours. It would be fantastic if you could offer it as a print at some point in the future.

    Regardless, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. I grew up in a city without the privilege of seeing many bands live, until I came to Boston for college. I saw Circa Survive last summer and it was one of the best concert experiences I've ever had, you're right, very personable. I'm really glad you worked on all of their album art, I've been following you since I discovered you through their music. Seeing your work develop has been such a pleasure. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered you through Circa's music, I was drawn to your work through Juturna. I cant explain how it speaks to me but I adore your work and look forward to your new postings all the time.

    ReplyDelete